The Trumbull Aquatics Center and educational programs within Denison's Department of Athletics are dedicated to providing quality recreational, fitness and certification programs to the Denison University community.
Since the Trumbull Aquatics Center opened in August 2012, it has served not only the Denison community but the local swimming community at large.
Swimming and aquatic programs are a great, low-impact exercise that gets your whole body moving. The Trumbull Aquatics Center strives to provide something for everyone: Lap Swimming hours, Open Recreation during our RecZone hours, Certification Courses, Group Swimming Lessons for all skill levels and Water Exercise programming.
Come down for a lap, a class, or just take a dip in the hot tub for a chat with your friends!
- Weekly Schedule
- Pool Hours
- Learn-2-Swim - Group Lessons - Session 1 & 2 SOLD OUT
- Learn-2-Swim - Private/Semi-Private Lessons
- Aquatic Certification Classes (Lifeguard Training, WSI, LGI)-Summer 2017 Dates Now Available!
- AquaFit-Aquatic Exercise Classes
- Rental and Reservation Information
- Trumbull Aquatic Center FAQ
- Aquatic Center Rules and Policies
- Denison Men's Swimming & Diving
- Denison Women's Swimming & Diving
For more information, contact Chris Crume at email@example.com or 740-587-6571.
Updated: June 26, 2017, 11:05am