On behalf of the Denison University Sports Medicine Department we would like to welcome you and your team to Denison University for your upcoming athletic competition. We hope that your visit is safe and injury free.
The Denison University Sports Medicine staff will provide the following:
- Injury Ice
- Modalities (if accompanied by approved form with physician’s signature and parameters if the team will not be traveling with an ATC)
- Biohazard materials/containers
- Emergency medical supplies (AED/Splints)
- A certified athletic trainer in attendance
We ask that you supply the following:
- Your own taping and medical supplies, and instructions (Please be as detailed as possible)
- Athlete water bottles
Locker room and bench water will be handled by our facilities personnel. If you have any questions please contact Kevin Varnish (firstname.lastname@example.org, 740-587-6760).
Licking Memorial Licking Memorial
1320 W Main St 14 Westgate Drive
Newark, OH 43055 Granville, OH 43023
(740) 348-4000 (740)348-7500
Feel free to contact our staff if you have questions or if we can be of further assistance to you or your team. Please let us know if your team will not be traveling with an athletic training staff member.